View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 09:31 PM   #24
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Once your spinning, forget about a good time, doesn't matter what you do.

73 and 67 are real good temps for racing, what was the humidity and baro pressure. The lower the baro pressure, the denser the air, the fast run times. 30.00 is "sea level" baro pressure.

Yeah your going to need "racing" tires. I'm going to be picking up Connti DWS in stock size. Only $124 a tire and rated number 2 in the catagory

Yeah i cant really help the second gear chirp. Lol maybe better tires will help for track, im looking at what b888 suggested on page 1. Hoosier drag radial tires, with 17" rims.

As for humidity and all, im not so sure, i didnt check that.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote