View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #22
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
I figured I would post on an old thread having to do with the same thing...my mileage has been down recently and actually dropped after i changed fuel filter...i was wondering a couple things...one thing is if I had bad o2 sensors it should throw a code shouldn't it...another is after seeing some of the recent things with transmissions I have come to wonder if servicing my tranny would help out as it has 140,000 without service that I know of...I am also thinking that it seems off that on a flat stretch of road 70 is at about 2600 rpm...the car also has plugs and wires with less than 5000 miles on them...any ideas
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote