View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 11:08 PM   #16
leroBob
GLS member

leroBob is an unknown quantity at this point
My profile is forever old. I haven't lived in Canton since 08, I live in w. Bloomfield now and actually work in Troy. So I see and drive around plenty of people that range the socio economic scale.. Id much rather park between a navigator and a BMW than any W body and charger.
that's asking for door dings. For what it's worth you provided an opinion not evidence. Fact when I moved out of Wayne county to Oakland my auto insurance dropped significantly, mostly due to Detroit and it's High car theft but also because statistically Oakland County and their higher-priced vehicles are better drivers. Are you going to post bmw driver memes next? I doubt any e90/92/93 forum would agree.

No it makes it an asset. Unless this is a straight hobby than good for them. Lord knows I drop a rediculous amount on a new Softball bat at least twice a year.

Agreed 100%. On more popular forums focusing on brands. They also have much more dedicated cult following. I have a buddy that will drive across the nation for decent Datsun pickup truck.
leroBob is offline   Reply With Quote