View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 08:19 PM   #2
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
All in all, take good CLEAR pictures. Not half assed pictures on your 2mp phone camera, if you have an iphone, USE IT! They take awesome pictures for a phone, so do other newer smart phones.

Get a real camera! The results are fantastic.

Dont take pictures in the dark with your headlights on, let alone in the dark at all. We cant make out your picture in the first place. On top of that the headlight glare the camera pics up just makes it worse.

Take your time into photos, learn good angles for the car, pictures in direct sunlight suck almost always, find a good time of day to get pictures, or on a very cloudy day a great picture can happen at any time.

Find unique things to park in front of to snap a picture of the vehicle, adding a cool background makes the photos that much cooler to look at.

Hate to say it but ive seen so many photos where people just are to lazy at comitting into a good photo, its like that go outside, take a quick picture and submit it, sorry a side shot of your car parked in the driveway is not a vote in my book. The picture has to make the car look good and aggressive, while also having s good scenery around the car.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 12-31-2014 at 08:22 PM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote