View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 01:30 AM   #7
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I majored in photography in college and it's not easy taking photos of people. Eyes blink, slight moves, wrong lighting just ruins a picture, but with a car, you set it up, and it doesn't move.

My AOTM pic was shot while I on vacation in November. I dropped my son off at school and he's only in school for 2.5 hours so I wasn't going home between drop off and pick up. I did that pic on a whim after about 1.25 hours of shooting and driving to a different location in a park by his school (same place where older Aleromodders might remember the one calender pic and AOTM pic was taken back in 2005/2006 timeframe on the boat ramp. Tried the same boatramp and it just didn't come out that time.

Plus I took the Commonwealth required photos of the car to change title status of the car to "Classic" and they just started allowing Classic tags to be personlized in Pennsylvania (but it's an extra $100 on top of the $125 fee to do it. used to be $97.50 )

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote