View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 02:40 PM   #12
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by That01Olds View Post

Ah the old You've got a friend in Pennsylvania license plates. Yeah they probably don't want to bring back the memories from those days lol. Almost as bad as the old Kentucky it's that friendly license plates from the early 2000's. Although those were still worse lol.

Nas I've seen a couple of those new Virginia plates driving around post and I must say I like the old Jamestown anniversary ones they used to issue a lot better.

Ahh yeah, the one with the sun. The design itself wasn't as bad colorwise, but that sun really killed it. Of course having bright colors like that probably clashes with some cars (EG: murdered out cars).

I liked those too. The funny thing is that now more people are getting the optional plates and the series progression for the new issue is slower than usual... almost makes you wonder why. I'm also noticing they're issuing them out of order. I've seen the series jump from VCS-XXXX to VEG-XXXX. I have only seen one VDx-XXXX issues, towards the start of that run. I really hope they take the message off at the end of the VZZ-XXXX run. Virginia has a weird thing going on with their plates... they're all over the place serial wise. It jumped from the low Xxx to the Jxx series, stopped midway K to go back to X and stopped in the middle of the W series run to start the stupid va is for lovers Vxx run.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote