View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 07:21 PM   #1
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Alright B, lets talk coolers

So from what i understand, the charger is basically at its limits at 10psi at 6000 rpm... Is this true? Also have heard it can be rough on it if using it alot.

You seem to know these charger more then anyone else. Give me some insight... Can you go higher then 10psi? Im looking to use a 2.2" pulley with the setup. Which i was told would be around 9.5 psi....

And also, custom aftercooler setup... Basically to prevent heat soak, and generating to much heat where i lose power instead of gain it. So what are my options? Ive seen you did a setup awhile back on your white car (found pictures on GAGT of it) curious if you have pictures of where the piping ran, where the cooler was sitting, etc. and if you can tell me all the parts used, and if its worth it.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote