View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 10:37 PM   #6
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, ive messed with all that stuff. But i will be hoenst im not a very good tuner.

I had paul tune my car in the past, but i hate bothering him now because he seems like a busy dude and i love his help, and expertise. But it is hard to tune because i have to scan, send it via email, then he explains to me what to adjust, then i scan again and email him another for more adjustments until he sees its good.

That method can take weeks. If its raining or crappy weather, i cant get a scan. Then once i do have a scan, its when he has time to mess with it, then when i have time to get another scan for him, etc. its a long process. But hes a damn good dude, and knows his stuff. So paul if you are reading this i am forever greatful for your help.

Aside from that, ive been debating getting a dyno tune once the charger and bigger injectors is installed. Paul is willing to help adjust my injector tables so the car can drive efficient enough to get to a shop with a dyno.

Unless you want to tune my car, B? Haha you are closer to me then Paul is (canada)
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote