View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 10:36 PM   #17
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Superchargers are usually pretty instant compared to a turbo.

Dont worry about the thread jack, you are here to learn and get help and its kinda senseless to stary another topic if its already being discussed now here haha.

On a side note, should i run 28's or 36's for the setup with my current mods?

I just found out 99 (year of car im buying) has a different injector harness then 00+ models. The car has 42's on it now. But since the 42's are PNP with the 99 model, and not mine, if i were to swap injectors then i have to modify both harness's for the injector swap, and i dont feel like messing with that. I dont want to have the car forever. The quicker i can pull parts i want and get rid of it the better.

But im thinking it could be a bit much for what i have... Would 36 be most ideal? Or will 28's do fine?

I'm not sure if I still have one, but if you can get an extra late model harness I believe you can cut off the main connector and splice the '99 harness into it. But to start the SC build, 28 lb. will work fine, with no drivability issues.