View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 10:44 PM   #18
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroB888 View Post
OK, I sent a file to the last email addy I had for you. Let me know if it gets there.

Awesome, i did get it! I will have to check that out once im closer to needing it. I get the car tomorrow then will work on everything else i need

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroB888 View Post
I'm not sure if I still have one, but if you can get an extra late model harness I believe you can cut off the main connector and splice the '99 harness into it. But to start the SC build, 28 lb. will work fine, with no drivability issues.

So as of now my mods are: ported manifolds, MMS headers, no cat, 2.5inch exhaust, (SLP) supercharged (soon) and plan on running hopefully around 8-10psi. 6 speed trans. And thats really about it, 65mm TB and plenum spacers as well. So 28's should be no issue at all with everything you are thinking?
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote