View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
Problem! could use help asap.

okay so my phone rings, its my girlfriend. " soo... your going to be mad at me.. i broke the car"... what do you mean? "well i went to move it and the clutch pedal was all the way to the floor.. i was like wtf?" ..-_-... "theres no fluid or anything on the ground but the fluid reservoir is empty"/.... okay babe..

so wtf. my four door now is sitting in a parking lot waiting to be towed home so i can fix what ever the issue is. i would assume a leak some where seeing as there is no fluid. problem is the guy put a whole new hydraulic everything in so it shouldnt be leaking out already.and what if local parts stores don't sell the stuff i need to fix it?

I could just be typing away right now and have no effing idea what im saying because i am overly tired and out of it. so if none of this makes sense just ignore it.

for anyone that getws it.. explain where i should start. ill read it in the morning and hopefully have the car moving again by sunday.
03gxeco is offline   Reply With Quote