View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #11
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
well, my clutch master cyl has no connection to the brake res.
it is the slave cylinder, and im basically effed because i do not have the patience or the proper tools to do this job. ive been attempting it for 15 hours total and ive only gotten the transmission about 4 inches away from the block. everyone said "oh thats easy to do" yea bullshit, they never said you had to basically either rip the entire engine/trans out, or drop the cross member and the entire front suspension. i dont have time for this crap. but i guess its all my fault for diving into something i wasnt completely familiar with or ready to actually do. having everything on my mind from packing so we can move, to getting the car inspected by the end of the month and getting it back on the road just totally effed me. -_-
03gxeco is offline   Reply With Quote