View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
3.4 Pacesetter Headers

I ordered a brand spankin' new set of ceramic coated headers, gaskets and locking bolts from WOT-TECH and I am excited to see how they look/feel/sound. As far as I know, no one else has installed a set so I will play the guinea pig for this. As much as I would like to wait for the WOT-TECH brand, I lack the skills and equipment to keep my car running indefinitely. So I would like to see what can had with what is available.

With the CAI, headers, high flow cat, pacesetter exhaust and upcoming billet mount I am looking into some dyno tuning as well. Probably cheaper to buy a tuner but I cannot risk damaging my daily driver.

More to follow.