View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:06 PM   #11
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Here's the first look at them. I plan to have them installed on Monday. Does someone know how to upload video? I could shoot a short one, e-mail it to them, and they could upload it.

Here is a question though: I purchased separate gaskets from Ben that are individual to cover each port. Pacesetter sent gaskets that cover three ports at a time. You can see them as the blue single ones, and the two black ones. I am unsure of which ones to use or which would make a better seal.

Also, the bag of bolts has locking bolts to seal the parts together to the engine better. This is the ceramic coated version of the pacesetter. I thought about sending it out to have it coated, but Ben had told me that pacesetter's ceramic coating worked very well (175 extra) so the saving of shipping costs and money to have it aftermarket coated seemed like it would be a lot more.

More to follow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0418.jpg (58.0 KB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0419.jpg (65.4 KB, 322 views)