View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 09:09 PM   #92
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
What started out as a good thread has ended somewhat worse.........it is partially my fault as i did not pay attention very closely to this thread.......

please remember aleromod's policy on street racing.......

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Naich
Aleromod.com does not condone or encourage street racing.Â;-) Illegal street races are dangerous to yourselves and all the innocent bystanders you come in contact with.Â;-) We have seen that posting street race stories leads to unnecessary debating and flame wars.

From now on, please use this section only to post real track stories and/or dragstrip timeslips.Â;-) All types of automotive track racing are encouraged by this site, and feel free to post about it.

Also, please don’t post hypothetical races… such as “Can I beat a Corvette?”Â;-) Such questions spark debates and can not be answered with any degree of accuracy.

If someone would like to start another thread, i would be fine with that and would watch it more closely

Thank You,
Kyle (Turbo-Alero)