Thread: Problem!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #28
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
You dumbeff. Buy me a effing lift. I'm at a dorm, all my tools are at home.

I effing helped him install everything exhaust-wise, guided through the whole thing, I bolted shit on, I don't weld. I've done EVERYTHING on my car besides welding exhaust work. I've installed parts in freezing weather in the middle of winter. I am also busy with a wide array of other things.

This is also my daily driver and my only car. When something is wrong, it needs to be fixed, asap.

The problem was not solved with the new upstream O2.

Rough idle, wideband spikes to lean when it gets rough, surges while cruising sometime.. all the symptoms of a bad upstream O2 sensor.

If a header nut/stud was loose, or if the header collector flange and downpipe have a leak, could that cause this? I'm sifting through the data log looking for anything that could indicate what the problem is but I don't know...
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote