View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #13
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisenequinoX View Post
Im not sure of anything else that will be the "cure" besides using the bulbs you said with resistors built in, but that is essentially the same thing that i posted, without the work. Im thinking that the BCM or whatever controls the turn signals/brake lights is programmed to verify a certain amperage draw from the lights and if its not detecting that then it sets off red flags. If that makes any sense? so another option could be to reprogram that module which im not about to do. It's an easy fix, and i had desirable results with it.

No easy fix except using bulbs with resistors built in. Personally I'd only buy ones with them built in and if I had ones without the resistors, I'd return them (seen that as the suggested fix elsewhere as well).
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote