View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckilero7 View Post
How long do we have? I've got some bills to payfirst and christmas just passed lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorello82 View Post
I am going to spring for Premium, but not rightnow. I am BEYOND broke after Christmas! How long do we have before registrationis closed?

Registration will be open indefinately although current sticker quantities are limited and the first t-shirt order should happen fairly quickly and the second order might take longer to get a significant amount of members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
So we justsend money to that address and put our user name as a note? Do we need to putany mailing info for the stickers, or will the be taken care of via pm? Andwhat would it take to get 2 stickers?

Yes, send the money and put your username, sticker choice, and t-shirt size as a note. You can also pm it to me if you choose as I will be sending out the stickers.

To get two stickers it would take an extra $5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbar71 View Post
So if we do the premium can we get a regular stickerinstead of the glossy one? Or both? I'd like to support the site and all withthe premium membership, but Im really only interested in the red sticker:P

Yes you could substitute a regular sticker. If you would like both plus at-shirt that comes with the premium membership send $40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
I'm definitely interested as well, this site has become invaluable to me, however funds are currently limited... would there be a deal where we could get one of each sticker ( standard & glossy) for say $40?

Yes you could get both stickers with the premium VIP for $40

Quote:
Also, what do the t-shirts look like??
Quote:

Probably have to wait til Feb to ensure funds are there, especially if thesway bar group buy goes through... money is held securely for that currently lol...

The t-shirt design hasn't been completely decided yet but it will for sure have the Aleromod.com logo somewhere and some type of an Oldsmobile picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
so can current VIP members go Premium for only$15? hehe

Yes they can.

Last edited by kwhauck : 02-18-2012 at 03:44 PM.
kwhauck is offline   Reply With Quote