View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
G.I.Ceo
GX Member

G.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
You don't need the oil pressure sensor (It tells you your oil pressure is low too late, so it's pointless). Just put your feed directly from your oil source.

The return, you drill and weld a fitting on the pan att he highest point you reasonably can put it.

Heat protection is essential otherwise the hoses will crack and leak as well. I don't use AN fittings anymore after numerous leak issues with them. I've switched everything to simple pushlock and never look back.

So remove the pressure sending unit and run the feed from there?
Then tap the oil pan for the return?

On the pushlock can you get those connections on the turbo too? What size line should I buy for the oil F/R?

Garrett GT35 / Turbo Headers / 2.5" high flow DP / 60lb Injectors / Custom SLP Exhaust / Ported 3500 Heads / Ported 3500 UIM/LIM / 65mm TB / Turbonetics Evolution WG / Greddy Type-RS BOV / Casper Adjustable FPR / Casper High Speed Fan Switch / Speedbuilt F/R STB's / Next Level F/R Sway bars / Eibach Springs / Dual Gauge Pod with Aeroforce Gauges / Big Four Upgrade / HP Tuners and more!

"Living is doing everything you want to do and dying is everything else"
G.I.Ceo is offline   Reply With Quote