View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #145
Malibu369258
GL Member

Malibu369258 is on a distinguished road
Well I thought about it some more last night, and will definitely keep it until I graduate from school, which will be in 2 years or so... Then after that if I can keep two vehicles I might even drop a built motor in.

Even if I were to sell the Alero, I would only buy a vehicle in the same price range, maybe $5000 tops, which didn't make sense at all. Seeing that I would have to put up with another used vehicle which I have no idea how the previous owner treated it.... Plus I was looking over the pros again over my Alero.

(1) It's just shy under 60,000 miles on the engine
(2) The trans and body only have 105,000 miles (glad I don't have an automatic)
(3) Previous owner had a new clutch installed at 9X,000 miles (Poor guy paid $2,000 at the dealer for the install)
(4) I only paid $3300 for a clean '03 5-speed

Sure it has a few cons that still need to be fixed, but its nothing major, such as having no horn or a domelight that stays on after the doors are closed

Now, I would definitely like to boost it, because N/A mods on the Ecotec are pretty much useless.
So I've been thinking of getting another supercharger kit towards Fall '10, or even look at a custom turbo setup (everyone here has their opinions of s/c or t/c). If I go with a turbocharger, I would like to talk to a few shops in the area that could get me a setup installed.

My goal is at least 210whp

Therefore, I wanted to know if anyone knew any shops that they could recommend in the Denver area or Colorado that I could discuss with about this matter.

Last edited by Malibu369258 : 06-05-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Malibu369258 is offline   Reply With Quote