View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 10:54 PM   #29
bkathsalero
GL Member

bkathsalero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bkathsalero
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedawg9640 View Post
OP.. there's no way to cut and then continue the existing CF weave. like mark said, make it look like you did it on purpose. but a paint break over it, or another panel with a lip that covers the splice or something... you could prolly pull it off without tooooo much of a hassle

I think that is what I'm going to shoot for, the good part is the stripe will be painted on again and will cover most of the cut up, except for about 1/4 on wither side between the stripe... if that makes sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
that will get you a basic turbo kit, exhaust, tuning, a cam, and maybe some heads if you shop around, you are gonna need more if you really want to compete.....

I don't know if you remember my other thread.. But I'm aware of this. 4k is my starting cash on the motor. I plan on getting to the heads with the money, maybe intakes. Then set more cash aside. I'm dropping alot of cash on this car for no reason besides the fact I'm exploring new water for cheap in a sense.. So money is all over the place, Hope to be done mostly by next july, and finish it at wyotech