Thread: Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #43
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
And I can custom make a pile of shit in my toilet. Just because you did it all yourself all backyard like doesn't make it any good. It just means you personally made it look terrible instead of paying to have someone do it for you.

Your car, sure a lot of custom crazy random work all over it, but that doesn't mean it's anywhere near good looking.

Really?

Same here, deal with it.

eff you fatty, at least my car i built, and it wasnt a wiring nightmare, and flithy, and bumper cracked and falling off, you may be good at computers and blowing stuff up but when you can do what i can do which that will never be and ya cant build car or paint or do body work or for that matter mechanical work

then come to my level, until then go play with you turbo that fell off and go build me another web site kthxzbye
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote