View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 11:53 PM   #11
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alero- View Post
right back at you?

i honestly do not understand how to communicate with you, sorry

I'm not sorry I didn't buy an off-the-shelf car

You don't seem to communicate, you whine and cry too much IMO. You try to prove everybody wrong and only prove yourself wrong in the process. There is nothing wrong with not knowing everything, but there is everything wrong with acting like you know everything.

I really think you'd be much happier with a Civic, or a Mustang. A car that you can just go to a speed shop or go to Google and type in "X" performance parts and get over 10,000,000 pages of parts

This is why I bought the Alero. I liked it, and it's hard to get performacne parts for it, but all the motors in the Alero are great motors and take to mods very well. Anybody with a modded Alero with agree with me.

The Delta, the same story. It's not impossible to get parts for it, but I can get them. It takes a little thing called "searching" It's what makes my cars unquie.

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177