Old 08-12-2008, 03:18 AM   #17
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
I'm not sorry I didn't buy an off-the-shelf car

You don't seem to communicate, you whine and cry too much IMO. You try to prove everybody wrong and only prove yourself wrong in the process. There is nothing wrong with not knowing everything, but there is everything wrong with acting like you know everything.

I really think you'd be much happier with a Civic, or a Mustang. A car that you can just go to a speed shop or go to Google and type in "X" performance parts and get over 10,000,000 pages of parts

This is why I bought the Alero. I liked it, and it's hard to get performacne parts for it, but all the motors in the Alero are great motors and take to mods very well. Anybody with a modded Alero with agree with me.

The Delta, the same story. It's not impossible to get parts for it, but I can get them. It takes a little thing called "searching" It's what makes my cars unquie.

dude wtf...i joined aleromod like 3 months after you and your attacking me with this 5 years later!? wtf.........

here i think you just want to hear this, MY CAR IS BONE STOCK AND IM NOT ALERO OF THE MONTH BECAUSE IM BONE STOCK, AND I DIDNT ORDER THE OSV KIT BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS ABLE TO BUY IT OFF THE SHELF OF MY LOCAL ABERTSONS

jesus tap dancing christ when have i ever came off as knowing everything? if someone asks a question and i know the answer to i asnwer it, if i dont know the asnwer to something i ask it, just like this effing thread, god damn....

its like i should effing appologize that i drive the alero, and dont drive it the way you would or dont buy the shit you would for it, i seriously do not know what you want from me