View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #20
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alero- View Post
dude wtf...i joined aleromod like 3 months after you and your attacking me with this 5 years later!? wtf.........

here i think you just want to hear this, MY CAR IS BONE STOCK AND IM NOT ALERO OF THE MONTH BECAUSE IM BONE STOCK, AND I DIDNT ORDER THE OSV KIT BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS ABLE TO BUY IT OFF THE SHELF OF MY LOCAL ABERTSONS

jesus tap dancing christ when have i ever came off as knowing everything? if someone asks a question and i know the answer to i asnwer it, if i dont know the asnwer to something i ask it, just like this effing thread, god damn....

its like i should effing appologize that i drive the alero, and dont drive it the way you would or dont buy the shit you would for it, i seriously do not know what you want from me

Remember when I gave you my phone number to help you over the phone, and you kept calling me, and I helped you, up until a certain point. That point was when you started to cry over the phone. zThis has been discussed on Aleromod a few times. I even remember what it was about. It was the gauge pod hook up. You asked where the best place to get power was and I told you behind the radio. After you got the bezel off, you couldn't get the radio out and you started to wimper like a lost puppy. Dude, it's 4 7mm bolts!!! get over it

Do you remember when I stopped answering the phone whenever you called? Pretty easy to do since you were the only TN area code calling me

Now there's no need to get your panties in a bunch. You hang yourself with your own words with just abut every singal post.

"The LA1 has no pontenal"
"What if I mod it with a Chinese 3400 fuel system"

Really though, I don't hate you or anything. I actually think your posts are pretty funny, well the ones that are car posts.

There are people that want to be helped and there is the helpless

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177

Last edited by Redog : 08-12-2008 at 12:49 PM.