View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 02:23 AM   #7
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001 3.4L View Post
i have found this out while looking on the web for parts. no one makes alot of aftermarket parts for the alero. And the silver was just a idea, thats why i posted it on here. That is a nice blue, but as you see its someone did a alero in that color. But im looking for something that wont stand out in a parking lot unless you know it. And that blue is a eye catcher. The black with gold or black with white is sleeper. But im just getting ideas at this moment

I know, it's one of my old Alero's, and the color is more turquoise or teal, than blue. '71 Viking blue is a sexy color, so would '70 w30 ralleye red.

Your torque number seems high....