View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #12
Sennema
GX Member

Sennema is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
Oh and that is one of the cleanest aleros on this website

Thank you. I'm a big fan of the "clean" look. Never been into body kits and that... and also I'm a little OCD about the cleanliness of my car. Appreciate the comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
blending is a way for us to achieve a color match, no paint system or painter including my self will ever get a color to match up prefectly, we can get it close then we blend the adjacents panles, to achieve the color match

but like i said it costs more money, due to the removing of parts, and preping and painting the adjacent panles, usally it`s like 1-2 hours body labor=65 an hour, then we get about 4-5 prep and paint time=65 an hour
so it adds up pretty quick, so thats why i said to save money just replace the fender, and not have aadjacent panles blended, just to have the fender panle painted

Wow yeah that's definitely gonna add up. I suppose if I'm going to get to that point for just a fender, I may as well get the whole car painted... front end is all chipped anyway from stones and god knows what else, plus a couple odd little dents and swirl marks. In the spring, of course... guess I will just live with it for now. Thanks again for the input I appreciate it.
Sennema is offline   Reply With Quote