Thread: Won't turn over
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #17
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
most dealerships can screw you over. so you will have a bill wether your problem is fixed or not, and they will make more money off you selling a car.

i go to my local GM dealer when i severly need them (dont trust auto shops) my car goes to dealer only when it needs something, i have one guy there that is a tech, its the only person i deal with, and the only person i call when i need something, the car goes in, they treat it VERY well never had a problem out of them, and they know how i am about my car. they are very respectful with it, and im very appreciated for it.

yes, it is more money out of my pocket to have them look/work on it compared to most side shops, but that extra cash im happy to spend at the dealer knowing they treat my car with 110% excellent care. great guys at that place.

now, not every dealer is like that, ive had friends get screwed by other dealers. so me finding this one, its the only one i stick with.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote