View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #26
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
I am extremely excited to be part of the new future of Aleromod. This has been in discussion for awhile and am proud to be a part of this group of owners that will keep the site moving forward for the positive.

A big thanks to Naich for giving up this chance to purchase Aleromod from him. Hopefully this will give him a little more free time to concentrate on his family and job. My prayers are with you and your family Naich as the battle continues.

And to all the people who say kwhauck? I may have been a little harsh over the years to some potential new comers, but the fact of the matter is that I know Naich personally and have been a part of aleromod for a most of the 9 years that is has been running. I will never sell the alero, most importantly, I will always be dedicated to oldsmobiles and keeping the community moving forward.........

that is all.......