View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 05:23 PM   #37
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
Nick, Thanks for the site, it IS very useful when the Newbies or (alero firstborns) get this car and wonder what can I do to it and for it. I know from PERSONAL experience that searching through the old threads before posting made me find the transition a lot easier.
Anyway, Congrats on your upcomoing Newbie in your family, and let you ma-in-law know that we are all pulling for her!

Oldsman (Scott),
I am glad to see that this has happened for you as I remember talking to you about it.

Redog (Ken),
Congrats, also on becoming part of this. I know how you work and that you get stuff done.

Oldnuts (Andy)...LOL,
I am also excited to here that you are a part of this too, even if you WERE the waiter at "the last supper." ROTF.

Kwhauck (Kyle)
I dont know you that well, but I know enough to say this; You ARE an ahoe to the newbies! However, I found your attitude to be challenging and that is why I stayed. I asked questions and you shot me out of the sky. I asked more and you continued to shoot me down, then you started laying off of me and attacking the newer members. I BELIEVE that this is a GREAT way of weeding out the newbies that only want certain information to a couple of questions and then become ghost on the site. I have asked you questions in the recent past, and you have responded in a manner that seems as if me and you were friends from the get-go. I appreciate the fact of your up-front harshness, it makes people either grow thicker skin or go away.

To say the least, I am VERY EXCITED to be a member of this site with the new owners. I am also excited at seeing that these new members are familiar AND FRIENDLY people that I have personally met (and partied with (with the exception of Kwhauck, at least until then summer meet))! I feel as we (ALL members) are about to become a very close FAMILY. If anyone doesnt believe me, then show up to the next A.S.S. and found out how EVERYONE takes care of EACH OTHER!
I personally, help out my roomie when I didn't really know him.
I helped out taking care of a un-named drunk person, because they were a part of our group.
In return, some GREAT people helped me out when I realised that I didn't have enough money to make it home.
These are just some instances that I can GARAUNTEE are going to happen again in the future. I want to say thank you to all the people that have made my stay at this website very informative, helpful, stressful (A.R.), and rewarding; Thank you ALL!
-Smurf-

So um how excited are you again smurf....hmmm...like this or this ...hmmmm