View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:36 AM   #33
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
I want it because I haven't received my kit yet oldsman get the picture?? The Group Buy leader was supposed to have this handled..

And Im trying to understand why your speaking for Oldsnut I think he can respond for himself, that's unless he put you in charge seeing how he can't answer my PM's and send me the contract. It is beyond me how in anyway it could hurt you, that I want the contract?

Oldsnut I have asked you over the phone and PM's to send me the contract please respond I'm still being civil about all this and deserve something besides someone steal $930.00 of my hard earned money.. ok..

oh i am not speaking for Oldsnut. Now if you have called and talked to bodykits multiple times like I have and Oldsnut you will realize that it isn't Oldsnut that it is bodykits and their lack of working with us on everything.

but if by having a contract between oldsnut and bodykits will make you think bodykits will work with you, then i am sure you can have it.