View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:00 AM   #37
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
I want it because I haven't received my kit yet oldsman get the picture?? The Group Buy leader was supposed to have this handled..

And Im trying to understand why your speaking for Oldsnut I think he can respond for himself, that's unless he put you in charge seeing how he can't answer my PM's and send me the contract. It is beyond me how in anyway it could hurt you, that I want the contract?

Oldsnut I have asked you over the phone and PM's to send me the contract please respond I'm still being civil about all this and deserve something besides someone steal $930.00 of my hard earned money.. ok..

I am sorry if work is more important than getting the info to you at your demand.

So your issue is with Aldo and the shipping company. It was stated in the buy that shipping was yours to handle. You were all given the name and phone number of Alliance Air Freight last year, 800-684-6395 or 818-982-3800 and Bill is the contact person there. I guess your record keeping is as bad as Aldo's.

Also didn't Aldo tell you he already shipped your kit? I told you what he said to me and that his record keeping is screwed up. If you remember I stated that he told me that he did ship yours and not Rick Tran's. I even forwarded an email copy of the OK to release kit for Ricky Tran and Ricky received his kit but yet Aldo still says that he didn't ship Ricky's kit but shipped yours. I suggest you keep calling Aldo and Alliance to track your order down.

I will not release a copy of the contract until I get approval from a lawyer friend of mine. She is extremely hard to get hold of between her Divorce and moving her practice.

I hope the remark about stealing was not aimed at me in any way? If it was you just opened up a whole different can of worms. Also nobody including Scot speaks for me.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote