Thread: Won't turn over
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #13
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake View Post
update on this: had it towed to the shop. was there overnight and they have no idea what's wrong with it. starter is fine. they said maybe BCM, maybe ignition switch, maybe the radio (???)

but they basically said sorry no can do. so i'm having it towed to the dealer. aaaaand i may or may not be buying a new car.

get the car back, and try to fix this yourself. I have a feeling the dealer is really going to stick it to you on this one. The first shop sounds clueless. I think you'd have a better chance trying to fix yourself with a little advice from someone who actually knows what they're doing.

Have you even tried the security learn?
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote