View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 09:06 AM   #24
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
you can throw IAT into the mix aswell, its really hit or miss with these sensors.
I drove with him logging data, IAT functioned fine.

Were no DTCs at the time. Everything looked good (not sure how to read MAF lb/min numbers or what's normal though) besides the coolant temp took forever to rise, and never got to normal operating temp (195ish). He called me right after he left Speed Industry and said the coolant temp jumped to norm. op. temp. and the car started acting up. Of course I couldn't datalog it by then.

I couldn't find anything wrong before that, but I did find it odd the 3400s run like 40 some degrees of spark advance and that he can cruise at 45 with only 2-3% throttle lol.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote