Thread: Clear corners
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 11:11 PM   #91
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, that was a blast....first do it myself undertaking in quite some time. Thanks to this how-to post, I made an adjustment by using a Black and Decker heat gun, and completed the project both lights removal to install, in an unbelievable 1 hour and 10 minutes. I think some of that might have been because the car is an 03, and the sealant was more pliable, so no credit for skill, just convenience by luck.

Special thanks to my daughter for helping with lending a couple of extra hands. I had her run the heat gun along the seams while I pulled the lens apart from the base.....so much easier!!! >8)

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote