View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #30
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to jawa
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04PONTIACGA View Post
I thought about raiding a camaro at the local j/y to get the setup off of there, and just rebuilding the calipers. It's like $4 for the piston seals. Then I'll take them to work and get them powdercoated, but I dunno still haven't decided yet. I just need discs on the rear. My spring retainer broke of my backing plate, so I had to weld it on. I didn't wanna waste money on a new one when I would be getting discs anyway.

i have the camaro set up on my alero so much better over stock much better stopping power with dual pistons on each caliper and you wont go through wapred roters as fast lol, you do have to have 16 inch wheels though

jawa is offline   Reply With Quote