View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 01:44 AM   #259
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
It's been really hot here so I've been particular about the times I feel like driving the Alero with no A/C. Went to drive it the other day for the first time after doing the wires and it ran rough so I turned it off after a few seconds. 1 and 2 were switched. Having the coils numbered wrong makes it hard to get the wires correct. I tested the coils and labeled them properly.

Went to drive it today and noticed my super expensive fuel pump does not turn on. I hear a couple clicks from the relays but that's it. Awesome. Have to call the shop Monday to find out if they remember where they put the fuse because I can't find any, and if that's not the issue, guess I need to tow it to them.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote