View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #9
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
It is when it has to be perfectly round to not interfere with the v-band. Anyways I bought a 3" gasket and cut the excess off to make a nice round edge that fit inside the clamp. Got rid of that exhaust leak and the majority of vibration. It's still droney though because of the rear muffler that is mostly duct tape right now. So I need to change that ASAP.

First things first since I have little extra money these next 2 weeks, I'm just going to have Midas replace my flexpipe and exhaust cutout with a nice new piece of pipe to eliminate leakage there, and put an exhaust hanger in right behind my v-band connection to get rid of all this exhaust weight hanging off my turbo manifold and head...

also, trans line still doesn't leak, must be good to go. yayyy

wish i could give the car more throttle.. i just dip into 1-2 psi and let off.. i'm like right on the edge of spooling up quick and just taking off like crazy but i know i can't do that til it's broken in lol
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote