Thread: Teaser
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 01:02 PM   #77
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
Blahhahahahahahan

I don't think I ask or even care about you, your job or your personal life, but I can appreciate the fact you feel you need to. In all honestly I don't even care what you think about my car, coming from someone like you means as little as it does from bdyman.

Talk about panties in a bunch lol...

And to the face comment lol flag pole 3 o'clock. If have no problem saying any of this to your face period, or bdymans for that manner. What a shame his gender reassignment surgery didn't get the douche out of him hu.

woooooo an edit........

making yourself bigger and stronger........how far will you go

if you like the way your car looks.........well some people think Caitlyn jenner looks good too