View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 07:59 PM   #9
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Midas and mieneke are not good places to get cars fixed. They wanted to charge me 90$ for a 3 min weld job to fix a leak in my exhaust, i told em to fk themselves.

Im a mechanic myself at an autoshop, just me my boss and a buddy work there. And ill have to say, we are the best mechanics around my area. We keep things to the T, make it look like the car never was touched. If it needs a carwash, we run it through mikes for the customer at no cost, dont mean to brag but we are top notch... We like to have 3 things there, the customer has to love us, trust us, and we have to give them a great product for whatever they come in for.

And we DO NOT sell things to the customer that it doesnt need. Ive seen many people try to sell sell sell on things a car doesnt need, just to hustle the customer. We dont do that, we are very honest with what the car needs.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote