View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #8
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
alignment = totally necessary according to most people, i dunno. i don't want to have to take my side skirts off again for a shop to use their damn chassis lifts.

you put them on yourself? i have a set of Sprint springs sitting here
sure did...wasnt that bad really ...i actually pulled up the how to on the forum on my cellphone and used it as a guide...heh heh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgear View Post
^^^ dude.. put them on your car for the love of all that is holy.. and then go get an alignment lol

once I figured out how to get the spring off the strut.. it was cake, first one took me about 2 hours LOL.. the rest took me around 15 minutes each

the first one did take me 2 hours, cause i had to learn how to take off the spring and made sure the springs were lined up right but after that it was not cake but pie....lol...just putting the bolt into the knuckle, getting it lined up was a pain in the arse...the last one kicked my butt to...i was spent

Last edited by Alerosaint : 08-13-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Alerosaint is offline   Reply With Quote