View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 12:57 AM   #20
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
^They're talking about the hole in front of the shifter. The one like right underneath the console face.

It's not a fcking cup holder! We have one right between the seats, and two that flip out from the rear of the console. That's it. I don't know how many people think that the dip in front of the gear selector is supposed to be a cup holder.. It was an ashtray on the smoker models, and on the non-smoking models it's just a place for coins/junk/kleenex (they make facial tissue boxes that fit it)
Correct. The front one was meant to hold a stock ashtray with closable lid. I would put the ashtray cup in their for the OCA Nationals and the judges were "What's that?" It is the stock ashtray, look at the lid on it. They were like we never seen that before.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote