View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 01:32 AM   #6
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by raychael2003 View Post
It's pretty much stock and I just got it im January of this year. I had plans to mod it out and make it fast and take it to the track. I guess I'm taking the easy way out by getting a car that's easy to mod (like the 2000 Trans Am Formula I found in my area). It's just really hard for me to work on this car by myself and not many people in my area have modded Alero's. It just doesn't happen. So I'm pretty sure I'm getting this TA unless someone can talk me out of it and help me mod this thing by myself. Otherwise, I need to figure out the fastest and easiest way to sell this thing at high dollar. It's an 03 with 55k miles. Power everything with nearly flawless interior. What to do??

well do u have the LD9 or the 3400? If you have the LD9 you can easily make it fast. The LD9 can outperform a V-tech if you know how to combine the right parts. I can help you but if its a 3400, sorry I dont know much about it but still you can make it fast even if its a 3400. When looking for aftermarket parts look under Cavalier or Sunfire if its the LD9. You wont get a lot if you sell it. Let me know what you decide. Im currently planning to rebuild my LD9