View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 01:56 AM   #33
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc2125 View Post
since this thread is about non reported accidents. i backed out of my driveway and was in a hurry and didnt wipe off my rear windshield very well (snow). i didnt see that my neighbor had company and was parked on the opposite side of the street and i backed out and bumped into their driver side door. i looked at their house and neighboring houses to see if anyone saw. coast was clear so i got the hell out of there. no police report.
man does it feel good to get this off my chest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfi3400 View Post
wow thats just being an ahole. that happened to me and if i find who it was my bat meets there house car and face, thats really low - rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Sleepr View Post
QFT

Somehow I think this is true, It's not him, it's the fact that he's got a Mass license

My buddy grew up in Sprngfield, MA and I stayed at his house overnight at his bach party, which was at Foxwoods in CT. Damn you should see the drivers up there, including him.

He now lives in NJ with his wife, and NJ drivers, yeah, there is a reason they pay the highest car insurance, a lot of big name insurance companies won't do business there, and were voted the worse drivers in the country

Quote:
Originally Posted by spc2125 View Post
just a joke mate. dont get your panties in a knot

Learn to be funny

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote