View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #29
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i called his bluff, he got a little defensive.......

You are a effing idiot sir. If I were trying to "rip off" my fellow community members, DONT YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT ON THE SITE INSTEAD OF CRAIGSLIST??? There's a reason I stayed away from grandamgt.com. Also, have you ever sold anything on CL? Yeah but put a bufer in the price, and yes that makes me a "lair" but at the end of the day-if my money in MY pocket and not your god damn conmcern! Everyone will low ball on craigs out here on anything posted. effing moron. And, since you checked my personal banking statement, I was more than $435. Not much, but again by word of mouth you look like an ass clown who thinks they know what's up! I need the money, but im not in a horrible position.

You know, its one thing to take someones opinion and make it your own, and another to get the facts.