View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #18
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
thanks again for the comments everyone, good or bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
at least it not smiling more than a mazda

looks good...that red hose is supspect....hmmm
Red hose is going away (being hidden) soon.. Trans cooler line

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
does your hood stick up alot more in the back then the front?? it looks like its above the fenders?
Why yes, it does! Think way back to the custom 3500 UIM where the neck was angled higher to clear the turbo. It's still that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datwonguy View Post
where the F do you get a 4t65e tranny?! i heard good things about those swap outs. & i would like to hear this alero of yours
Who'd you hear from? I'd love to hear feedback from others about their 4t65 swaps as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalero View Post
4t65e is in aurora's grand prix's etc etc etc their a terrible tranny ( in the aurora its the v6 model of the 2nd gens )
Yes, it's so terrible that it's been able to handle the massive amounts of abuse that I've been putting it through for the last several years with 15psi of boost and a heavy foot. Also we're talking specifically about the HD model, not the standard . The 2002 and older ones may be a little crappier, but 2003 and up have been having good reviews in the race crowd with the upgrades GM did at that time.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote