Thread: Suspension Info
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #88
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
The H&R Springs, KYB AGXs and KYB Mounts have been installed. The look is great and I recently took a long distance trip through the pennsylvania turnpike and never had to go slower than 70 on all the hilly curves that run through there. In that situation, you can understand how good suspension can save you gas by not having to brake, speed up.

I have not been able to tinker fully because i am still healing from a wrist surgery but my one beef with the suspension is it is extremely stiff. Yeah-I get it-it's supposed to be. But at low speeds I bounce with every imperfection on the road-the texture of the road, not even bumps or potholes (if that makes sense). I plan to adjust them to a softer setting but wondered what other's experience has been. On the front suspension, I also have a silver bolt over the adjustor on the passenger side, but just the open adjustor on the driver side-not really sure what to think about this.

I have a bubble in my tire, most likely from hitting some road construction bumps. Need to do something before I destroy the rest of them.