Thread: Lowering Time
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 02:40 PM   #13
isellalerodrop

Quote:
Originally posted by |Rev|+Feb 16 2005, 10:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (|Rev| @ Feb 16 2005, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slowandlow@Feb 16 2005, 03:45 AM
when i droped mine i got new struts i had 30k on the car i got monroe sensatracksÂ;-) they are good and the ride is way performance.Â;-) conors like it is on railsÂ;-) but you can fe3el every bump in the rode. ps i ran out of money so i just cut my coilsÂ;-) works great i am thinking of takeing another inch out of it.
this reminds me of that one kid that came on trying to sell a 3" drop, he needed us to send him our stock springs too so he could cut them and send them back, anyone remember how bad he got burned?? [/b][/quote]
Hey ya dip poop, why dont you pay attention to thing 1st of all you didnt need to send me stock springs, secound of all they werent cut and third of all seeing my car is on here and still hasnt had a problem i can pritty much say i proved all you guys wrong. Only dumb asses like you were saying you cant get 3' without cutting the springs , take a look at my cars pics and shut the f*** up about it. :thumbsup: