View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 11:04 PM   #11
Spilner521
Boost Guru

Spilner521 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Spilner521
Quote:
Originally Posted by xspeedrushx View Post
My car has 80,000 miles. About 3 months after I got it I used my warranty to have GM take out the transmisssion and replace the second gear syncro. It only had 29,000 miles on it when I got it and the previous owner had already wore flat spots on the rear tires (not from the alignment) and wore the front tires down pretty good as well (again, not from the alignment.) I didn't really look at the tires when I bought it . I think they thought that I was the one who beat on the car, but I'm past that stage of my life, and I don't drop the clutch and do burnounts with this car.
As for the clutch, I guess all I really want to do is get a good clutch that can handle a bit of spirited acceleration form time to time, and will be able to handle a few enigne mods. I don't really plan to make my car super fast or anything, but some day I'd like to get some form of boost and around 200-250 hp. Therefore a clutch that can handle that would be good.
Take a look a Spec clutches...link above ^^. And trust me, once you get a taste of boost, you'll keep wanting more