View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 04:41 AM   #14
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
First of all, he didn't hit your "B" pillar (the center of the car, right by the left side of the door on the picture... in other words, not the fender side of the door) and he didn't get the bottom of the door either. Frame damage is the least of your concerns right now. More than likely, your door doesn't open because the asstard hit your outside door handle and popped off the levers that attach to the door latch that make the latch release the pin so the door opens. The bitch part is going to be to take off the interior panel and look for the latch's pin release.

Don't sweat it man. I know how it is to have your baby vandalized. Mine gets dinged up and dented up all the time, and mine's practically a classic. Just get it fixed. At the worst, you'll have to pay out of pocket to get that door removed, but they shouldn't write it off... and if they do write it off, you can still keep the car. There's always ways out of it.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote